Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions
The term “brownkojiboy.com” or “Brown Koji Boy” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website , Chets Artisanal Foods and ferments whose registered office is at Brown Koji Boy Shop No. - S-03, Adhiraj Ocean Vista, Coutinho Vaddo, Vagator - 403509, Goa. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
● All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
● From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Brown Koji Boy’s prior written consent.
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We do not offer a cancellation once the purchase has been made.
We do not accept returns due to the perishable nature of our products. We take pride in our customer service. We want to be sure you are completely satisfied with your order from Brown Koji Boy. If you are not 100% satisfied with our products or service, let us know and we will either promptly issue an appropriate replacement or a certificate to redeem on a future order.
We will not issue a refund to anyone’s credit card who refuses a delivery or in any way attempts to return a shipment.
Please check all addresses and zip codes carefully. Damage to the product or non-delivery due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids our guarantee, so please be sure to double-check addresses. The customer will then be responsible for the charges of a new order.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
We are committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship from Monday - Thursday except Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in the best condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship all orders directly.
Brown Koji Boy is not responsible for damage or loss as a result of shipments being returned to the freight location or being undeliverable as a result of an incorrect address. It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide the correct shipping address, phone number, and email address.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 5 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 2-5 working days from the date of dispatch. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the shipping address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
How is my order shipped?
Your order will be handpicked from stock held in our manufacturing unit. It is carefully packed and sealed completely to maintain good condition.
Majority of our products will remain for 6+ months when refrigerated. Please read the label or check out our website for detailed instructions.
What if the product is received in damaged condition?
We ship our products unrefrigerated. Our miso and soy sauces are unpasteurized, living foods in continuous fermentation due to their many beneficial, probiotic microorganisms. Hence this may cause some swelling or leakage, however this does not deem the product unsuitable for consumption.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition please or email us at [email@example.com] mentioning your Order ID within fourteen (5) days of receiving your product and we’ll find a solution.
We do not offer cash on delivery.